Website Update - Top 10 Page List for December 2012
I'm back. I realize it's been a few weeks since I've posted anything, but what with the holidays and then getting hit hard with the flu, I just haven't had time. Anyway, I'm feeling better now, and I'm back into the normal routine of things, so expect new blog posts to be forthcoming. I should be back on track with the Friday Bible Blogging this week, too.
Since December's over, it's time to look through the server logs and see what pages were most popular on the site. There were no only two small surprises. The blog entry, Response to an Editorial by Ken Huber, made it to the top spot for the first time. And another blog entry, Book Review - God- or Gorilla?, Appendices, Part II (And the End of The Book), made it to the list for the first time. In fact, that's the first of any of the installments from my God- or Gorilla? series to make it onto the top 10 list.
So, without further ado, here were the top 10 most popular pages on this site last month.
Top 10 for December 2012
- Blog - Response to an Editorial by Ken Huber
- Autogyro History & Theory
- Blog - A Skeptical Look at MBT Shoes
- Blog - Texas Board of Education - Bad Results for Science Standards
- Blog - Origin of Arabic Numerals - Was It Really for Counting Angles?
- Blog - Running AutoCAD R14 in XP Pro 64
- Blog - Book Review - God- or Gorilla?, Appendices, Part II (And the End of The Book)
- Blog - Casio EX-F1 - First Impression of the High Speed Video
- Factoids Debunked & Verified